Tuesday, May 29, 2012

So.... uhhh.... yeahhhhhh

Hey guys
I haven't stopped blogging I just changed the name (and URL) cause "the meme diary" was beginning to feel childish and douchy

I have moved to the much more mature and sophisticated name/address, www.suddenlyelephants.blogspot.com

If you're viewing this through suddenlyelephants.com, well, yeahhhh... life doesn't make much sense. If you're Nizan, who bought me suddenlyelephants.com, then a) you are awesome, hi, we're supposed to be doing something aren't we, yup, I should really get around to making that happen and b) could you do me a huge favesies and update the link?

7 comments:

  1. I wish my domain name was awesome and made sense....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinnpro is good in that it is meaningless but not ridiculous, so it'll never start feeling stupid

      And you're sharing it with a load of other artists so I guess you have to conform. At least that way your blog will rise to success faster

      Delete
    2. It used to stand for something, although we've all forgotten and each has a different story.

      Well, it is actually just me posting now a days. It's been over a yeas since someone else posted, out of the six only three are still interested in expanding, but they are more into film... The other three have disappeared into something called "The real world"

      Delete
    3. Over a year? Isn't this something you started with Captainwow and so on?

      Pfft, real world.

      Delete
    4. nope, this started at my high school back in '08 CaptainWow and other kwel kids started their site somewhere else. I'm not involved.

      Delete
    5. hah, fair enough then. At least that way I feel less left out of the cool FJ club

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete